An appropriately priced home will sell within a reasonable amount of time, and close to the asking price. An over-priced home often sells at a lower price than it should, with a longer market time. For any questions, please feel free to contact us.
WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS OF OVER PRICING
- Reduces advertising response
- Reduces activity generated by other Realtors
- Loses interested Buyers
- Eliminates offers
- Helps sell the competition
- Extends Market time, costing you more money
WHAT INFLUENCES PROPERTY VALUE?
- Similar homes for Sale in your area: How many are there? What is the price range?
- Similar homes recently sold in your area
- Overall condition of the home
- First impressions created by outside appearance
- Current interest rates
- Economic conditions
- When pricing your Home you may also want to consider special concerns you may have.
- For example, do you want to be able to move in four months?
WHAT DOES NOT AFFECT PROPERTY VALUE?
- Original purchase price
- Your investment in your property
- Personal attachment