Closing the deal can often be as difficult and stressful as marketing your property. To insure a smooth transaction, it is important to complete all legal documents required by the State and the Buyers. When marketing your property, be prepared to answer questions and disclose copies of requested documentation.
FORMS REQUIRED TO SELL YOUR HOME
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure and Pamphlet (Prior to 1978)
- Property Deed
- Property Transfer Tax Form
ADDITIONAL REPORTS OFTEN REQUESTED BY BUYERS AND SELLERS
- Radon Test
- Property Home Inspection
- Pest Inspection
- Purchase and Sales Agreement Contingency Clauses
- Sellers Property Information Report
- Water and Sewer Inspections
IS YOUR BUYER QUALIFIED?
For your protection and peace of mind, request a copy of the Buyers Prequalification or Preapproval Statement from their Lender before signing a contract. This will provide you with proof of the Buyers ability to secure a loan, as well as deter unqualified prospects or lookers. Contact us for any questions about the selling process.